Team McKinky

Team McKinky

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Peace Realty, Inc

I just wanted to write a quick blog about our good friend and contractor, Thomas Paz. He is the owner of Peace Realty, Inc, and has been in charge of the Master Bathroom Remodel. Not only does he charge a fair price, but he does EXCELLENT work. Everything he has built is extremely sturdy and durable -- and doesn't look too bad, if I do say so myself. If you ever need anything (and I mean anything, this guy also does roofing and french drains), I strongly recommend Peace Realty. Hopefully he'll create a website soon so that I can add it to our blog. I can't wait to post a few pictures of the newly remodeled Master Bathroom so you can see his work! Hopefully by the end of this weekend, we'll have it painted. That, and hanging the shower door and putting up some mirrors -- we're almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment